Hier geht es direkt weiter
RINGANA SPORT protein
Laboratory analysis conducted by the Center for Preventive Doping Research (CePreDo) at the German Sport University Cologne
|Batch-Number||Best before date||Analysis date||
Self-disclosure of the company
Those companies that are involved in the process of production do not produce anabolic androgenic steroids or prohormones!
During the process of production, processing and distribution a contact with anabolic androgenic steroids (prohormones) can be eliminated!
First-class performance is ensured with this vegan protein shake with natural ingredients and with no artificial flavours, sweeteners or synthetic additives. RINGANA SPORT protein combines plant-based protein from various sources, thus achieving the ideal biological value for long-lasting protein supply. The ideal support for athletic exertion, figure training, muscle building and regeneration.
· Smart protein mix with excellent bioavailability from sunflower seeds, wholegrain rice, pumpkin seeds, linseed and peas.
· Contains all amino acid including BCAA which supports the maintenance and augmentation of muscle mass.
· Vitamin D2 from mushrooms contributes to the preservation of muscle function.
· Riboflavin, biotin and Vitamins B6 and B12 from quinoa seed powder play an important role for the energy metabolism.
· Magnesium and magnesium citrate from sunflower seeds promote optimum muscle function and protein synthesis.
· Iron helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
Other selected substances: Bacillus coagulans, coconut milk powder and hesperidin from orange extract.
Cologne List® supports the assessment of a certain nutritional supplement by athletes, coaches and sport medicine specialists. Cologne List® does not take on any responsibility using a product published on the Cologne List®. The ultimate responsibility remains with each athlete.
Neither the fact that a product is published on the Cologne List® nor a negative laboratory analysis is a warranty that the product does not contain any prohormones, anabolic substances, or stimulants. The Cologne List® only ascertains that listed products are associated with a minimized risk of doping.